The Airgarden is a soilless vertical garden that uses aeroponics – the NASA-developed process of growing plants in air – to enable anyone to grow enough produce to replace a standard weekly shop with nothing but 1 square metre and 15 minutes a week.
The Airgarden yields 30% more produce, grows 3X faster and uses 95% less water than traditional gardening, is 100% natural, and has a 99% success rate.
One Airgarden has 30 grow spots, allowing you to plant 30 different herbs, fruits, vegetables and edible flowers with no dirt, digging and no green thumb required.
- Airgarden growing system
- 30 grow cups
- 45 x growing seed starter plugs
- 5 x starter seed packets
- pH testing kit
- 2 x Airgarden nutrient solution
- 24hr automatic outdoor timer
- Airgarden Owner's Manual
- Pump and connector hose
- Airgarden unit: 5 year full warranty
- Pump: 2 year full warranty
- The Airgarden is 1.6m tall and 60cm wide at the base
- It weighs 20kg when empty, and 75kg when filled with water
Better for you, better for the planet
- Eliminate food waste
- Uses 95% less water
- Just 11 cents of electricity per day
- No pesticides or herbicides
- Garden to plate freshness